The SEEM Collaborative Behavior Analyst Continuing Education Series presents BACB approved Type 2 CE events. This series is targeted for the behavior analytic practitioner, though all are invited to attend for a cost of $10 per person per session (there is no additional cost for the CEs) . This year (2012-2013), trainings will be TWO hours long and will be offered in September, October and November as well as in March, April and May. Registration for events begins at 6:00 pm. All participants must be signed-in no later than 6:30 pm (no exceptions). Events will run promptly from 6:30-8:30 pm. Upon completion of the training, all participants will recieve a Certificate of Attendance.
Events will be held at the SEEM Collaborative Administrative Offices, located at 92 Montvale Ave, Suite 3500 in Stoneham, Massachusetts. The facility is a great location, right off Interstate 93 and near Interstate 95. There is FREE garage parking available.
In order to secure a seat, please RSVP to ACE Coordinator, send an email to email@example.com, no later than 1 week prior to the training. Space is limited and is granted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please email for additional information.
- September 20, 2010: Active Student Responding - Margery Lerner, M.A., BCBA
- October 18, 2010: Video Modeling - Bridget Fleming, Ed.S, BCBA
- November 15, 2010: Stimulus Equivalence - Shahrzad Pirnia, M.S.Ed, BCBA
- December 20, 2010: VB-MAPP - Judah Axe, PhD, BCBA
- January 24, 2011: Reducing High-Rate Stereotypy - Jessica Slaton, M.S.Ed, BCBA
- March 21, 2011: Ethics of a Natural Science in Practice - Ryan Snyder, M.Ed, BCBA
- April 25, 2011: Making Communication FUNctional - Stephanie Higgins, M.S.Ed, BCBA
- May 23, 2011: A Re-Evaluation of Culture - Julius Warindu, PhD candidate, BCBA
- June 20, 2011: ABA: A Participant's Perspective - Amanda N. Kelly, M.S.Ed, BCBA
- July 18, 2011: Verbal Behavior and the VB-MAPP - Judah Axe, PhD, BCBA
- August 22, 2011: Correspondence Training - Kristofer van Herp, M.S.Ed, BCBA
- September 26, 2011: Sleep Disorders In Children - Margery Lerner, M.A, BCBA
- October 17, 2011: The Ethical Application of Intervention: Review & Critique of Least Intrusive Interventions in Education - Ryan Snyder, M.Ed, BCBA
- November 2011: A Review of Fluency-Based Teaching Procedures: Considerations for Data Display - Elizabeth Miller, M.S.Ed, BCBA
- December 19, 2011: Making Teaching Stick with a Click: An Overview of TAG teaching - Amanda Kelly, M.S.Ed, BCBA
- January 23, 2012: Elizabeth Miller, M.S.Ed, BCBA
- March 23, 2012: MassABA, Bentley University in Waltham, Massachusetts
- April 23, 2012: ETHICS - Amanda N. Kelly, M.S.Ed, BCBA
- May 21, 2012: ABA and the IEP Team - Jill Parkin, M.Ed, BCBA
- June 11, 2012: ABA and Accreditation - Phil Chase, PhD
- September 17, 2012: Behavior Analytic Approaches to Mental Health Issues, Jessica Minahan, M.Ed, BCBA
- October 11 & 12, 2012: BABAT, UMASS Amherst, Massachusetts
- October 22, 2012: Establishing Effective Interventions to Address Mental Health Issues in the Emotional and Behavioral Disorder (ED/BD) Population, Kristofer van Herp, M.S. Ed, BCBA
- November 19, 2012: Case Study in Establishing an Effective Intervention to Address Mental Health Issues for a student with an intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, Ryan Snyder, M.Ed, BCBA
For more information and to read abstracts for each event, please visit the SEEM Collaborative Professional Development site.